5th December 2023 | 12:00-13:00pm
- Available for: All
- Funding: Free
- Spaces Remaining: 29
Applications for this training course must be made via our new learning portal here - The Hub Plus Derbyshire Events Calendar.
Applications made via the Health Education Derbyshire website will not be accepted.
EMBASE is a current and comprehensive pharmacological and biomedical database containing around 10 million documents from 1974 to date. The emphasis of the database is on the pharmacological effects of drugs and chemicals. This 60-minutes training will give you an opportunity to learn how to develop search strategy from research question. Learn how to search, apply limits, filter and how to handle results using EMBASE database.
• Understand the EMBASE database interface.
• Design search strategies.
• Perform title, abstract with keywords.
• Perform subject searching using Medical Subject Headings (MeSH).
• Understand Limits and Filters.
• Handle results.Book your place