If you are Interested Please Email email@example.com
Systems thinking practitioners support decision-makers in strategic and leadership roles to address complex problems. They deliver expert problem-solving and solutions whether that’s within a single organisation, or in a multi-layer and multi-organisational context.
- Core systems leadership skills
- Systems leadership in organisations and institutions
- System of interest in complexity
- Working from within the existing system to build on potential
- Systems innovation
- Intervention skills and understanding and shaping systems dynamics.
- Includes Mary Seacole leadership programme.
Systems Thinking Practitioner Level 7 Apprenticeship, SCiO Advanced Systems Practitioner Grade and NHS Leadership Academy Award in Healthcare Leadership
Duration: 24-30 Months
Entry Requirements: - Level 6 / Degree qualification or can demonstrate job role at relevant level