If you are Interested Please Email email@example.com
The role of a senior people professional is to improve people practices in organisation and drive organisational performance and effectiveness. They will champion the people agenda to create working environments and cultures that help get the best out of people, delivering great organisational outcomes.
- Work and working lives in changing business environment
- People management and development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness
- Ethics and business acumen and business research in people practice.
- Learners will then also undertake specialist units in HR, OD or L&D.
- The programme also includes the Mary Seacole leadership programme.
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma and NHS Leadership Academy Award in Healthcare Leadership
Duration: 36 Months
Entry Requirements: - Level 5 qualification in HR or equivalent relevant experience.