If you are Interested please Email email@example.com
Assisting individuals or organisations before or during career transitions to develop a career strategy, Career Practitioners are responsible for helping individuals assess their own strengths, values, beliefs and situation and connect them to the facilitate career transition.
- Theory of career development and critical reflection
- Developing career management skills to collaborate with others
- Using and manging information technology systems
- Delivering pedagogical skills and targeting appropriate clients
- Career assessment best practice
- Identifying career development objectives
- Preparing structured career development interactions
- Researching disseminate service and critical evaluation of policy
- Framework and support services
- This apprenticeship includes the Mary Seacole leadership programme
OCR Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development and NHS Leadership Academy Award in Healthcare Leadership
Duration: 24 Months
Entry Requirements: Level 2 in maths and English or equivalent.