If you are Interested Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully funded apprenticeship for any primary care worker. Also eligible for the £1000 government incentive.
The Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship is for someone who can take responsibility for managing a team or discrete project. They can support, manage and develop team members, manage projects, plan and monitor workloads and resources. They can take responsibility for delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships.
On completion, apprentices may choose to register as Associate members with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of Leadership and Management, to support their professional career development and progression.
This apprenticeship typically takes between 12 and 18 months.
- To communicate organisation strategy and team purpose, and adapt style to suit the audience
- To build a high-performing team by supporting and developing individuals, and motivating them to achieve
- To build trust with and across the team, using effective negotiation and influencing skills, and managing any conflicts
- ·To be able to communicate effectively (verbal, written, digital), chair meetings and present to team and management
- English and maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent of working at this level)
- Occupational experience of supervising a team
- Successful completion of initial assignment
- Working a minimum of 30 hours a week
Team leader supervisor Download pdf (4,905.80 KB)