If you are Interested please Email email@example.com
Learning and Development Practitioners will assist individuals or organisations with identifying learning and training needs as well as being responsible for developing and sourcing training solutions.
- Business and commercial understanding
- Technical expertise
- Training and learning design
- Identification of training and learning needs
- The function of learning and development
- Developing a learning culture
- Budget and resource management
- This apprenticeship also includes the Edward Jenner leadership programme
Learning and Development Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and NHS Leadership Academy Award in Leadership Foundations
Duration: 18-24 months dependent upon prior experience
Entry Requirements: - Level 2 English and maths or equivalent.