If you are Interested Please Email email@example.com
Fully funded apprenticeship for any primary care worker. Also eligible for up to £1000 government incentive.
Working in care is all about making a positive difference when someone is faced with physical, practical, emotional or social challenges. Carers need to have the right knowledge, skills and behaviours to provide a high level quality of care. Health and social care workers work on the frontline to help and support a range of people, from all walks of life in their time of need.
Roles are varied and can include senior carer, team leader, mental health specialist and support workers.
This apprenticeship typically takes around 18 to 20 months.
- Job role tasks and responsibilities
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- The six C
You will also gain a Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- English and maths at Level 2 or above (or equivalent of working at this level)
- Achieved care certificate
- Level 2 or experience in a health and social care environment.
- Working a minimum of 30 hours a week
L3 - Lead Adult care worker Download pdf (9,450.16 KB)