If you are Interested Please Email email@example.com
Work as part of the HR function delivering front line support to managers and employees. This would include working on a range of HR processes, from recruitment to retirement; using HR systems to keep records and working with the organisation on HR changes.
- Understanding organisations and human resources
- Developing yourself as an effective HR professional
- Resourcing talent
- Learning and development through coaching and mentoring
- Managing employee performance
- Managing employment relations
- Managing change in organisations
- Human resources and data analytics
- Includes the Edward Jenner leadership Programme
CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Human Resources Practice and NHS Leadership Academy Award in Leadership Foundations
Duration: 18 Months
Entry Requirements: - Must be working in an HR support role and Level 2 in English and maths or equivalent.