If you are Interested Please Email email@example.com
Fully funded apprenticeship for any primary care worker. Also eligible for up to £3000 government incentive until 30th Sept 2021.
Healthcare support workers (HCSWs) work as part of a team providing high quality and compassionate care to individuals. Health and care professionals are the backbone of our social care system, giving help and support to those who need it most. It can be a challenging yet rewarding role, with each day different to the next. Those who choose to work in social care take great pride and personal achievement, knowing that they are enriching the lives of others and contributing to their health, happiness and wellbeing.
Roles may include Health Care Support Worker, Social Care Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, General Care Worker or Specialist Care Worker (learning or physical disability specialist).
This apprenticeship typically takes around 12 months.
• Communicate effectively with individuals, their families, carers and healthcare practitioners using a range of techniques
• Support individuals with long term conditions such as frailty and end of life care
• Promote physical health and wellbeing of individuals
• Provide person centred care and support
• Take responsibility for, prioritise and reflect on your own actions
• Follow the principles of safeguarding, equality, diversity and inclusion
- English and maths at Level 1 or above (or equivalent of working at this level)
- Achieved or nearly achieved care certificate
- Working a minimum of 30 hours a week
L2 Healthcare PDF Download pdf (6,530.33 KB)