If you are Interested please Email email@example.com
Fully funded apprenticeship for any primary care worker. Also eligible for £1000 government incentive.
Working in care is all about making a positive difference when someone is faced with physical, practical, emotional or social challenges. Carers need to have the right knowledge, skills and behaviours to provide a high level quality of care. Health and social care workers work on the frontline to help and support a range of people, from all walks of life in their time of need.
Roles are varied and can include care assistant, carer, mental health and support workers.
This apprenticeship typically takes around 15 months.
· Job role tasks and responsibilities
· Communication skills
· Promoting health and wellbeing
· Professionalism and development
· The six Cs
You will also gain a Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- English and maths at Level 1 or above (or equivalent of working at this level)
- Achieved or nearly achieved care certificate
- Working a minimum of 30 hours a week
Adult care worker L2 Download pdf (7,466.38 KB)