- Two-Year Accelerated Management programme for people with existing management or healthcare delivery experience
- Suitable for clinical and non-clinical colleagues
- Block delivery, approximately 16 days per year. (8 days classroom, 8 days online)
- £15,000 fees – fully funded by the Levy. No cost to the learner.
- MMU are on the Salisbury portal or can contact directly
Upon completion, apprentices will achieve;
- BA (Hons) Business Management Professional (Executive)
- NHS Leadership Academy - Mary Seacole award
- L6 Chartered Manager Apprenticeship Award
- Apprentices can apply for Chartered Manager Status at the end of the programme with the CMI
- Project Management experience gained through Year 2 work based project
If you or your colleagues would like to find out more about this programme, The NHS leadership Academy have a live webinar taking place on in April. To register, please click on the Eventbrite links below.
Midlands - October 2022
Webinar takes place Friday 22nd April - 13.00 – 14.00
Chartered-Manager-HSC-Apprenticeship-brochure Download pdf (1,885.00 KB)
The next Midlands Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA): Health and Social Care cohort will start in October 2022 in the Midlands (Birmingham).
This programme is taught using blended learning, with half the teaching days taking place in Birmingham and half online. This is to minimise travel time and so apprentices can learn in their local region rather than having to travel to Manchester.