HED are delighted to offer all non GP training practices a 2 day GMC accredited course in Clinical Supervision.
This is an invite to all GPs who have supervision responsibilities for any Advance Practice Staff.
The course will be held in a dual environment with some face to face attendance and some virtual.
The offer to practices is a support package of £1,500, paid in two installments.
The 2 day course will cover:
• An overview of Clinical supervision – what is it?
• Planning an induction – both practical and educational aspects
• Creating a supportive & interesting learning environment for different learners
• What is learning and how is it best facilitated?
• How to teach something effectively
• Giving effective and sensitive feedback
• Managing a “difficult learner” or “trainee in difficulty”
• Practical exercises - undertaking formative “case-based discussion” & summative consultation observation
This course is fully funded by HEE & FREE to attend
Registration Sept 22nd & Oct 20th at 9.00am and commence promptly at 9.30am
LIMITED PLACES -To express an interest in the course please respond by return by COB 18.08.20, confirming the following:-
Name of GP-
Staff responsible for-