This page highlights library services and resources that might be useful for Derby and Derbyshire primary care and CCG staff. Many high quality evidence-based resources are available free of charge, and can be accessed after registering for an OpenAthens account. If you need help with anything on this page, just get in touch!
I can help ALL staff groups with:
• Finding articles and other e-resources
• OpenAthens registration
• Literature and evidence searching
• Setting up regular bulletins and current awareness alerts to help you stay up-to-date
• Group and one-to-one training sessions on topics such as finding the evidence using a variety of electronic resources, critical appraisal, reflective writing, writing for publication and study skills
• Supporting students on placement or apprenticeships
• Supporting staff who are also studying or doing CPD
• Support practice training needs
NHS OpenAthens is the single username and password for nearly all the library resources purchased for NHS staff. Register here if you haven't already.
Use Primary care and CCG staff in Derbyshire as your organisation.