FREE , available to access, for free, for all those working in the NHS in the UK across health and care.
You will need an e-LfH account. You can register on their website here
It has been developed by FSRH in partnership with Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH).
Enhanced content, relevant to your workplace
The e-SRH programme has been updated to be more relevant to current practice and compliment our redesigned FSRH Diploma (DFSRH) as well as other FSRH qualifications, such as our Letter of Competence (LoCs).
Each session’s learning outcomes are clearly stated alongside the FSRH Diploma assessments, enabling candidates to better tailor their learning for their own needs.
The SRH curriculum covers the following topics. Sessions are interactive and accessible, at anytime, anywhere.
Learners can access information, read articles, undertake self-assessments, view video clips and animation, along with real-life case studies to support their learning.
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Health history and risk assessment
- Contraceptive choices
- Emergency contraception
- Contraception: managing side-effects and complications of use
- Planning pregnancy
- Unintended pregnancy and abortion
- Early pregnancy
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- SRH needs of specific groups
- Adult and child/young person safeguarding
- Psychosexual medicine
- Cervical screening
- Additional training: Subdermal Contraceptive Implants (SDI)
- Additional training: Intrauterine techniques (IUT)